Selling on this forum

This forum is for general discussions, and you are welcome to post in this forum if you are not able to find the right place.
BigBopper

Selling on this forum

Post by BigBopper »

Guys and Gals, some of us sell and buy on this forum, its been a good deal for all, so lets all support the forum, whenever someone sells here, lets have an agreement that he or she buys a Raffle ticket, it will support the forum and keep it up and running. BTW I have had good luck here with my purchases, unlike auction sites

:dance:
http://www.radioraffle.com/ :4-jump2:
Last edited by BigBopper on January 31st, 2006, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falkon MX-5

Post by Falkon MX-5 »

ebay has lost a lot of worth in my book now tat people are jacking those shipping prices.
Bozo wrote:code word: ANTI­DIS­ESTABLISH­MENT­ARIAN­ISM
TnCobra

Post by TnCobra »

I agree completely with supporting the site, and a great site it is, but I dont agree with forced sales of a raffle ticket, just my openion.
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

This is a suggestion, but all auction sites charge you to list an item and then charge you a percentage of the sale, so I just thought it would be a great idea to donate, and take a chance in winning a radio, AMP, antenna ect,,at any time the site Administrators could end any of us listing products for sale or trade.....not wanting to cause anyone to become upset about this, its only a suggestion
Bozo
Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo The Clown
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Post by Bozo »

I would never force anyone to buy a raffle ticket.... it is completely if you want to... but I do appreciate your guys support, it does help me keep the sites going... so thank you... i don't think anyone said that you had to buy a ticket...

RadioRaffle.com/

X-Force just put up a XFORCE 40012 HD for the raffle

Lets not forget the RCI 2995DX on this raffle also

Donate here