Got the Sonar

This forum is for general discussions, and you are welcome to post in this forum if you are not able to find the right place.
BobOstro61

Got the Sonar

Post by BobOstro61 »

Well, I decided to buy that Sonar amp. Its a Sonar BR-21. Hooked it up to his meter and it did around 170 watts with the General Lee. Time to start squashing some mud ducks!! Woooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!
:hypnotic:
Last edited by BobOstro61 on February 24th, 2006, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

don't go and get to big of a head on your shoulders know. there are plenty of people out there thatw ill give you a run for your money. i think you just have power bug right know. it will settle out when you start spending big money for the bigger boxes and alts. and batteries. youwill be surprised that most trucker sout there are running alot more power then you think. those diesels can handle a nice load from an amp.

Post by Guest »

:06-28iag:
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

So, what happened to the dave made you ordered and I must missed the details on this amp, where did it come from and whats it about ?
Big Hit

Post by Big Hit »

Phaze91460 wrote:So, what happened to the dave made you ordered and I must missed the details on this amp, where did it come from and whats it about ?
Ditto.
jcollins

its ok

Post by jcollins »

its a good Little amp to start out with.
ya all must have started small.
be nice you will be a better person for it
jon
BobOstro61

Post by BobOstro61 »

A local guy had it for sale. Its a small tube base amp. Just got a pm from Mr.RadioActive that the Dave Made shipped. That's going in the mobile.

I just wanted a little extra power to help out with talking skip when its around. I figured now I don't need to mess around with buying a big power supply now since the amp plugs right into the wall socket.

And yes, I know about the truckers. I'm only a mile or so from I-294 and they bleed all over my radio.
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

Aah HA ! see, I missed that info before, Good job ! before you know it you'll have another Gen Lee and no more switching !

Post by Guest »

GET ON 28 AND GIVE HILLBILLY360 A SHOUT! :Peace!: