Number is the lie?
Now reply to this post to gain access to other areas of the forum.
Thank you for creating your first post at Home > Welcome to The Forum > New User ⇒ Cobra 2000, anyone else use them?. My handle is Bozo, the owner/founder of the forum, and I'm here to extend you a warm CB radio welcome to The CB Radio Talk (CBRT) Forum! We're overjoyed to have you on board, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table! You're the missing piece in our signal for success, partner!
If you're able to log in and have already reviewed our Frequently Asked Questions, feel free to reach out to us using the contact form in the navigation, located at the top or bottom of your screen. And hey, if you've got questions about the rules or how this rodeo works, post your queries to the Admin or Moderators in the "Talk to The CBRT Admin" category under the "Off Topic" forum.
A couple of things to know:
- Your posts will need to be approved by an admin or moderator until you reach 11 post count. Yeehaw, pardner!
- DO NOT ask radio questions in the CBRT Shoutbox. That's a one-way ticket to the Twilight Zone.
- Please take a moment to review our board rules to ensure smooth sailing on these airwaves.
- You won't have certain permissions or abilities that others have in the forum, like posting images or URLs, until you reach 11 posts or more. But fear not, as you keep contributing, you'll unlock new capabilities faster than a turbocharged CB radio. Check out this list of permissions for the different user groups:
11+ Post Count / 30-365 Day Tenure Permissions
- Psst... You can now add your avatar to personalize your CBRT profile. Show off your true CB spirit!
- No buying or selling in the Chat Box. Keep the airwaves clear of shady deals, partner.
We're looking forward to having you fully immersed in The CBRT Family. We're incredibly grateful to have your radio skills and expertise to round out the forum and drive us toward unprecedented success! Remember, you're the heart and soul of The CBRT Forum, and we couldn't be happier to have you on board.