wtb Mic Extension cable 6 pin for President Richard

Are you looking for something in particular? Post it in here, and someone is bound to have what your looking for...
(Please read rules before posting)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Jeepers
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

wtb Mic Extension cable 6 pin for President Richard

Post by Jeepers »

Do you know where I can get a Mic Extension cable 6 pin for a President Richard ? Ideally about 7 or 8 feet long, NOT coiled, and if it happened to have a right angle connector at the radio end that would be a plus.

I will be mounting my next radio above the rear view mirror, then run the mic extension cable from the radio, to the left around the windshield and into the dash, where the regular mic can connect to it near the middle of the dashboard between the driver & passenger.

If I knew where to get the male & female ends, what they are called, & what kind of wire they use (probably shielded?) I could make my own mic extension cable, but I don't have the radio yet. Trying to get everything lined up so I can do the install in 1 go. Thanks

Donate to CBRT
295 antenna
Verified

Post by 295 antenna »

I have gone to the hardware store and bought six wire cable and just made one up.All you have to do is match up the pins. Or if you can call a radio shop.Also check out Dx engineering see what they have.

Keep smiling ...It makes people wonder what your up too !

American eagle SSB group : AE1577

TWRC - The world radio group : WR2950

world wide sidebanders - WWS2950

Donate to CBRT
Jeepers
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

Post by Jeepers »

Thanks, Do you know what they call these 6 pin connectors? And should that wire also have shielding?

Donate to CBRT
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic