Galaxy Saturn Turbo

N1LMD
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Galaxy Saturn Turbo

Post by N1LMD »

How can we be of assistance to you?
I'm looking for a copy of the Service Manual! I'm looking for the parts listing of the DPT2950417 board! R4 and R6

FYI: This post will be viewable to other members on the Forum, and so if you want to send a direct message to admin please go to [Please login or register to view this link]
BOTS R US
BOTS R US

Post by »

The CB Radio Talk Forum

Howdy N1LMD,
I'm the CBRT Robot and I've just notified [Please login or register to view this link] of your new topic; "[Please login or register to view this link]". We would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your post in a timely manner. We will have one of our qualified [Please login or register to view this link] reply to this post as soon as possible (Within 72 hours). You may want to check out our [Please login or register to view this link] while you wait for our most common questions. If more info is needed from you; we may attempt to contact you by your phone number, e-mail, or via private message. Please make sure that your [Please login or register to view this link] is up to date with your contact details.

Donate here

Verified
Owner
Owner

Post by »

@N1LMD
Post your questions in the correct forum.

Donate here